Visa ScoreCard Rewards
ScoreCard Rewards is a rewards program that encourages you
to use your First Federal Personal or Business Credit Cards and/
or Visa Debit Cards for all PINLESS or Credit purchases.
- To earn ScoreCard Rewards points, use your PEN rather than your PIN (Personal
- Use your debit card as a 'credit card' and earn ScoreCard Rewards points.
- Earn Bonus Points for every net dollar you spend.
- Redeem Bonus Points for merchandise, recreation or travel.
- Householding feature allows multiple accounts to be linked to combine Bonus Points.
- Bonus Points can be redeemed for merchandise and travel awards.
Click here to log on to ScoreCard Rewards.
CLICK HERE to learn more about First Fed's Visa Credit Cards.
- ScoreCard FAQs
What is ScoreCard Rewards?
How do I log in to the ScoreCard Rewards website?
- ScoreCard Rewards is a rewards program offering Points for qualifying purchases. Points can be redeemed for a variety of items, such as merchandise, airfare, hotels, travel packages, and more (each, an "award”).
How do I know how many Points I have?
How do I earn Points?
- On your first visit to the site https://www.scorecardrewards.com/, you will need to set up your profile with a username and password. You will also be asked to set up a security question and answers for password retrieval. Once you create your profile, you will log in with your username and password. You may browse the Rewards ite by clicking on the “Browse Catalog” link from the log in page. Point balance and redemption capabilities are not available in the browse feature of the site.
If I don’t have enough Points for the award I want, can I buy the extra Points I need?
- Use your ScoreCard Rewards participating card, each a “rewards card”, for your purchases. You will earn Points based on your qualifying net purchases (purchases minus returns and/or other related credits). You will earn Points as long as your account is in good standing (that is, not delinquent, in default, closed, canceled, blocked, suspended or otherwise inactive and not available for use as a source of funding). You do not earn Points for cash advances, balance transfers, unauthorized or fraudulent charges or for fees of any kind on your card account. Credits to your account (such as for returns of purchases) will reduce the Points available in your account.
When can I order awards?
- No. A sufficient number of Points must be available in your account to redeem the award you want. Points are not available for purchase.
How do I order awards?
- You may order awards anytime during the program as long as your account is in good standing (that is, not delinquent, in default, closed, canceled, blocked, suspended or otherwise inactive and not available for use as a source of funding) and you have enough Points to redeem the requested award.
Whom should I contact if I have questions regarding redeeming Points under the ScoreCard Rewards Program?
- For merchandise awards, you can order merchandise awards using the online shopping feature at https://www.scorecardrewards.com/. You can also call Customer Service at (800) 854-0790. You may also print an order form from https://www.scorecardrewards.com/. Complete the form, including all information requested, and mail to the address printed on the form. Travel awards, airline tickets, vacation packages, and cruises may be ordered by calling and speaking with a Travel Services Representative. You may also use the online travel booking site to obtain select air awards. In addition, you may purchase additional airline tickets and make car and hotel reservations online. If you prefer, Travel Services Representatives can assist with booking both purchased as well as redeemed awards travel items.
- Call Award Headquarters at (800) 854-0790.
- ScoreCard Perks/Tips
Customer Service: 1-800-854-0790.
- Sign and earn with ScoreCard Rewards!
- Only customers with a VISA® debit/credit card can earn points — get yours today!
- “Household” all of your First Federal VISA debit/credit cards to maximize your point-earning potential!
- Earn one point for every $2 spent with debit card when you sign for purchases (run as credit).
- Points have been extended to ALL First Federal VISA® cards!
- “Double” points for using credit card.
- Travel Rewards are available: redeem points for airfare, cruise tickets, and more.
- ScoreMore with certain merchants: Bonus points are earned for everyday purchases within 48 hours of transaction.
- ScoreCard Group Coupons: Get exclusive discounts and deals on purchases.
- Spot On Deal: This weekly deal lets you purchase items for pennies on the dollar.
United States Customer Service Representatives can be reached 24/7.
Travel Services: 1-800-842-3006.
Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Eastern Time).